Hijab (Veil) in Christianity and Islam
In the name of Allah, The most Gracious, The most Merciful
I am not here to criticize any Christian or Bible follower.
Allah said in Qur'an: "O People of the Book! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship non but God; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than God." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to God's Will). (3:064)
Do Christian Woman have to Cover her Head?
Every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having HER HEAD SHAVED. For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have HER HAIR CUT OFF; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head SHAVED, then she should cover her head." A man ought not to cover his head,[a] since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man." (1 Corinthians 11:6-7)
But Islam Doesnt Tell Woman To Cut Off Her Hair.......
If You Believe That Wearing Hijab Will Oppress Women Then Christianity Is The First Because It Says If A Woman Does Not Cover Her Head When Praying Her Hair Should Be Cut Off!!
Why Hijab in Islam??
And say to the faithful women to lower their gazes, and to guard their private parts, and not to display their beauty except what is apparent of it, and to extend their head coverings (khimars) to cover their bosoms (jaybs), and not to display their beauty except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband's fathers, or their sons, or their husband's sons, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their womenfolk, or what their right hands rule (slaves), or the followers from the men who do not feel sexual desire, or the small children to whom the nakedness of women is not apparent, and not to strike their feet (on the ground) so as to make known what they hide of their adornments. And turn in repentance to Allah together, O you the faithful, in order that you are successful (QURAN 24:031)
If God commanded woman to Cover Private Parts, Does That Mean Women are oppressed??
Let's Get More Close to This Verse by Taking Part By Part
- QURAN: "And say to the faithful women to lower their gazes"( 24:031)
- BIBLE: "You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (Matthew 5:27)
- QURAN: " .....and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty.... ( 24:031)
- BIBLE: "I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God." (1 Timothy 2:9)
- HADITH (what prophet Muhammad said):
One of Prophet Muhammad's companion , Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) cursed men who make themselves look like women and women who make themselves look like men.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5435-An Islamic reference).
- BIBLE: "A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this. " (Deuteronomy 22:5)
Let's Check The Image Of Mother Marry!! (As The Christians Claim)
When We Ask Those Christian Brothers.....What Do You Think Of Mother Mary They Say She Is "Pious"
When We Ask Those Christian Brothers.....What Do You Think Of Below Picture, They Say She Is "Oppressed".....Why?????
Did She Tell You She Feels Oppressed??......
By Abdullah Islam